Roblox Promo Codes List (2020)
Our Roblox Promo Codes List features all of the currently available and valid codes you can enter to gain tokens, eggs, hat crates, and coins! We’ll be keeping this up-to-date with fresh codes on anything that gets added in the future. If you want to jump ahead a bit in this game, you’ll want to redeem a bunch of these to make things a lot easier for you.
If you really want to get some higher grade items quickly, I recommend scrolling down to the Hat Crate Codes and redeeming a bunch of those. You can sell anything you don’t like or get a repeat of for a ton of coins. Use those coins to upgrade your pickaxe and backpack so you can mine much faster.
How-To Redeem A Code In Roblox Promo
Copy or follow one of the codes listed below and paste it into the “Code Here” field and hit the big green Enter button! That will submit your code and you should receive that designated item associated with it. If it was a crate, you will need to go to your inventory to open it up.
- First, log into your account and visit the link below.
- Redeem Roblox Promo Codes.
- Then you will see a page like below.
Roblox Promo Codes
Tokens can be used to purchase things like special event items that includes limited edition items and pets.
- TWEETROBLOX – Use this code to earn a free The Bird Says.
- SPIDERCOLA – Use this code to earn a free Spider Cola.
- 100YEARSOFNFL – Use this code to earn a free Golden Football.
Roblox Promo Codes List March 2020
- Golden Football (Gear): 100YEARSOFNFL
- “Celebrate NFL’s centennial season with a 24-karat pigskin, perfect for completing your winning ensemble.”
- Spider Cola (Accessory > Shoulder): SPIDERCOLA
- “Look out! Here comes the spider can.”
- The Bird Says____. (Accessory > Shoulder): TWEETROBLOX
- “A little bird told me if you follow ROBLOX on twitter you might receive a special code for this exclusive item.”
Roblox Promo Codes Cheats (Hacked)
Keyhacks: Press 1 Toggle happiness – 2 Food – 3 Stone – 4 Wood – 5 Research
It’s 2100 and Earth has been made uninhabitable by devastating climate change. As a great scientist, you have prepared, of course. Over the last fifty years, you built a teleporter and transported yourself and some materials across the galaxy to the only habitable planet you could find. Unfortunately, it’s pretty small. Can you build a new society on this planet?