Check out all the challenges in Week 10, Season 5 of Fortnite scheduled to arrive Thursday, February 4, 2021!
Fortnite Season 5 has just launched, and a new feature has been added to the game: Quests! These have a slightly similar principle to challenges and also allow you to earn XP. The quests work on a weekly basis, which means that each week they change!
Every Thursday at 3 p.m., new quests are available in Fortnite. Check out the Week 10 quests, and their associated guide!
The challenges in week 10 of Fortnite, season 5
The challenges are available Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 3 p.m.
- Eat food – / 3
- Perform kills with typical weapons – / 1
- Swimming at Lazy Lake – / 1
- Dancing near Pleasant Park – / 1
- Deal melee damage – / 300
- Upgrade weapons – / 3
- Eliminate IO Guards – / 5
- Destroy sofas, beds, or chairs – / 20
- Destroy sofas, beds, or chairs – / 40
- Destroy sofas, beds, or chairs – / 60
- Destroy sofas, beds, or chairs – / 80
- Destroy sofas, beds, or chairs – / 100
Each quest will allow you to earn a certain number of XP, depending on their rarity. Epic quests earn 20,000 XP, and legendary quests will earn you 55,000. You will be able to gain levels quickly, and advance in the battle pass!