This isn’t your typical blog post. It’s more of a mission statement and a call to action.
I’ve spent the last 13 years of my life trying to help more people with their health and fitness.
My books, articles, and talks have reached tens of millions of people. And I continue to try and influence, guide, and help more.
But this isn’t about me.
This is about empowering you.
Giving you more control of your goals, offering to broaden and grow the platform for your thoughts and ideas, and helping you discover all ways you can help.
For the last 5 years I’ve been working with people to help them:
- Become better writers and editors.
- Reach more people.
- Have a distinct voice.
- Teach and improve their social media.
- Infuse their brand with an approach that allows them to build a relationship with their audience.
- Identify shortcoming or oversights in their business.
- Establish a vision and a path to achieving the goals they want
Sharing The Roadmap
I’ve helped people gain access to the mainstream, publish books, become authors, and find ways to scale their business and help others in ways they may have never imagined.
And now it’s time to make that information even more accessible.
This message is about more than just building a business. It’s about allowing the good you have to offer to reach the audience who needs it most.
It’s about enabling you to have the skills and abilities to take your thoughts and share them with others.
Most importantly, it’s the way to really change the health, publishing, and marketing industries: Give more people a voice and a way to communicate.
At this point, I just want to hear from you and understand what you need.
- If you’re looking for any of the elements I’ve mentioned above, leave me a note.
- If you want tips on writing, then leave your email.
- If you desire more information on building a business, leave your email.
- If you want to better understand social media and growing an audience…leave your email.
- If you hope to be published—either by a publisher or go the self-publishing route…leave your email.
- Looking for work efficiency, scheduling, or productivity help…leave your email.
- If you have no idea what content marketing is (and you should)…leave your email.
(I think you get the point. And you’ll see that this isn’t just another list. It’s a direct line of contact to me.)
It’s time to change the game, and that starts by making you a key player.