Borderlands 3 Shift Codes
All Platforms & Active
- HXKBT-XJ6FR-WBRKJ-J3TTB-RSBHR – Diamond Loot Chest Golden Key
- ZRWBJ-ST6XR-CBFKT-JT3J3-FRXJ5 – Diamond Loot Chest Golden Key
- Z65B3-JCXX6-5JXW3-3B33J-9SWT6 – Diamond Loot Chest Golden Key
- W353J-RR6RC-X96R9-C63J3-RJTFW – Axton Skin + 5 Golden Keys
- ZFKJ3-TT3BB-JTBJT-T3JJT-JWX9H – 3 Golden Keys
More of this sort of thing:
- Borderlands 3 Shift Codes Active Lists and How To Redeem
- Borderlands 3 : Porcelain Pipe Bomb Guide
- Borderlands 3 Shift Codes For PC / Xbox / PS4
Borderlands 3 VIP Codes
Vault Insider Program which has been set up by Gearbox Software and 2K Games provides you earn free loot by doing fun stuff that you were probably gonna do anyway. Simply, Vault Insider Program is a program designed to reward Borderlands fans like you for being so awesome. Just do like; watch the trailers, read the latest blog, or check out the social channels and earn points.
Vault Insider, you can spend these points on various rewards. As a Vault Insider, you’ll earn points and rewards for doing a lot of the fun stuff that you’d probably be doing anyway, like watching videos, reading blogs and articles, checking social media, and of course signing up for the program in the first place. Over the course of the program, new items will be added for you to claim. Btw, for an optimal experience, don’t forget to disable any ad blockers and enable all cookies. For more infos, go to end of the guide.
Borderlands 3 Cheats : VIP Codes
- IGNVIP – 250 Points
- BORDERLANDS3VIP – 250 Points
- TWITCHVIP – 250 Points
- GAMESPOTVIP – 250 Points
- FACEBOOKVIP – 250 Points
- SHACKNEWSVIP – 250 Points
- GAMEVIP – 250 Points
- FIGHT4SANCTUARY – 250 Points
- MitsuShowE3 – 200 Points
- TessachkaE3 – 200 Points
- EdEMonsterE3 – 200 Points
- Joltzdude139E3 – 200 Points
- Ki11ersixE3 – 200 Points
- KingGothalionE3 – 200 Points
- ProfessorBromanE3 – 200 Points
- AdmiralBahrooE3 – 200 Points
- Dammit2HellE3 – 200 Points
- PietSmietE3 – 200 Points
- GronkhE3 – 200 Points
- LOOTLOOTLOOT – 250 Points
- JOYPUKE – 250 Points
- BL3REVEAL – 100 Points
- BL3REVEAL – 100 Points
- LOADINGBAR – 250 Points
- WUBWUBWUB – 100 Points
- BL3WELCOME – 250 Points
What is the Vault Insider Program?
The Vault Insider Program is a program designed to reward Borderlands fans like you for being so awesome!
Why do I need to sign up for SHiFT in order to join the Vault Insider Program?
SHiFT is the platform that powers all in-game promotions and rewards in Gearbox games.
Which platforms are supported by the Vault Insider program?
Currently we are able to track in-game accomplishments and deliver in-game rewards to Vault Hunters on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Successfully complete the story to unlock Mayhem mode. In this mode, enemies are tougher, but there are better weapon drops. There are three different levels in Mayhem mode. The higher the level, the harder the enemies become, but the better the loot drops are.
Borderlands 3 Cheats :Duplicating weapons and items
First, create a second account and add it to your friends list or have another player who will help you duplicate the desired weapons and/or items. Then, complete the indicated steps to duplicate any weapons and items:
1. Place the weapons/items you want to duplicate in your inventory (cannot have them equipped).
2. Back up your saved game. This is the crucial step for the duplication exploit. Go to PS4 Settings – Application Saved Data Management – Copy to USB or PS+ Cloud (if you use PS+ Cloud, make sure you disable auto-uploads for Borderlands 3 Cheats or else it will overwrite your backup save automatically).
3. Load up the game again. In pause menu, select Social – Mail (fourth tab) – Send Mail – Select Item – Select Recipient – Confirm Sending Mail.
4. Quit the game application, copy back the saved game from Step 2. Both you and the mail recipient’s account will now have a copy of the item(s). You can copy back the backed up saved game file by going to PS4 Settings – Application Saved Data Management – Saved Date on USB or PS+ – Copy to System Storage
5. Send the same item(s) as many times as desired by repeating Steps 3-4. Note: If you send a lot of mail, there will be a one hour cooldown before you can send new mail.
6. The receiving player needs to go to Pause Menu – Social – Mail – Accept The Mail.
With Borderlands 3 Cheats, back up your saved game file using the steps listed in the “Duplicating weapons and items” exploit. In Co-Op/Splitscreen mode, press Square on another player to trade. Give them your money and or most valuable items. Then, copy back your backup save and give the money again. Repeat this as many times as desired.
Easy Legendary weapon farming
First, progress through the story until you reach Jakob’s Estate on the Eden-6 planet. This is late in the story. This farm is even better after completing the story and increasing the difficulty to Mayhem III. Even on Mayhem I, you will get a lot more high-tier gear. Go to the area with the elevator that takes you up to Jakob’s Mansion. There is a bridge with a New-U Station (remember the New-U Station, as it makes the farming much easier).
Make sure to activate it as you pass. Run into the area with the elevator to find a Loot Tink. The Loot Tink will always respawn, and there is a chance more Loot Tinks will spawn in the area. When you defeat the Loot Tink, loot the backpack on the ground for additional loot. After defeating the Loot Tink, exit to the menu and reload to respawn at the New-U Station by the bridge. Repeat this process as many times as desired. Legendary weapons are a lot more commonly dropped by Loot Tinks. If you play on Mayhem III, it is possible to get multiple Legendary weapons per run. It only takes a few minutes per run.
One Pump Chump Legendary weapon
Enter Lectra City from Meridian Metroplex. From the entrance of Lectra City, go straight ahead to the location of the “Proof Of Wife” mission. Once you reach this location,
Go to the bottom of the staircase. At the bottom of the stairs, go forward and stay to the left wall. Once you reach the opening on the left, continue forward to find a small alleyway on the left. Go down the alleyway to see a chainlink fence on the left side. Inside the room with the chainlink fence are some switches.
Activate the switches to turn on all the TVs down the hall. The sequence they are activated may be different some times. The following sequence should work most times: Press the button on the left, turn the wheel on the right, pull the lever to the right of the wheel, and then pull the lever on the left (may need to pull it twice).
Once the five TVs at the end of the hall have been turned on, the “One Punch” enemy will come running out of the door towards you. He can kill you with one hit. Kill him to get a chance at the “One Pump Chump” Legendary weapon dropping. If it does not drop, leave the area and repeat the steps again until you get the One Pump Chump weapon. The One Pump Chump weapon is a powerful shotgun that kills most enemies with one shot and has a 50% chance not to consume ammo when fired.
Terms : borderlands 3 cheats ps4,borderlands cheats ps4,borderlands 3 xbox cheats,borderlands 3 cheats xbox one,borderlands 3 cheat,borderlands 3 cheats pc,borderlands 3 cheat engine,cheat engine,borderlands 3 glitches,borderlands 3 glitch,bl3 cheats,borderlands 3 cheat engine table,borderlands 3 cheat engine ban,borderlands 3 xp glitch.