Doom Eternal has risen from the depths of hell as the sequel to Doom 2016, continuing its predecessors’ legacy of mixing old and new in hopes of revitalizing the FPS genre. Although Doom 2016 had its shortcomings, these initial ideas now serve as the spine for a complete new vision for what Doom truly is.
Fast-paced combat, loud weapons, and terrifying demons abound in 2016’s offering. The retro DNA had found the perfect balance alongside the technical improvements that have been present all these past decades – and Doom Eternal has built on this in abundance.
Redeem Doom Eternal Computer Code/Password
In the backroom of the Doom Slayer’s Fortress, there’s an old computer that seems a bit out of place. If you manage to collect all 10 floppy drives throughout the game, you’ll be able to access the entire first DOOM game to play through. To unlock DOOM 2, you only need to input the code “FLYNNTAGGART” into the PC. Once that’s done, you’ll be able to play as much of the second installment in the series as you wish. It’s a simple treat for players to dive through if they want a low-poly option.
Doom Eternal Cheats codes
- IDKFA – All weapons/equipment (unlocked)
- Instant Stagger Mode
- All Runes
- Infinite Ammo – infinite ammo (weapons)
- Powerup Mode: Onslaught – Infinite Onslaught (Mars Core)
- Party Mode : Survive
- Powerup Mode: Overdrive – Infinite Overdrive (Taras Nabad)
- Powerup Mode: Berserk – Infinite Berserk (Urdak)
- Silver Bullet Mode – Staggered demons (Doom Hunter base)
- Fully Upgraded Suit – Praetor Suit Perks (unlocked)
- Famine Mode
- QuakeCon Mode -invisible audience cheers (Campaign progression)